Video conferencing systems present the only tool that can make distance communication equal to face-to-face communication. It is an audio- and visual connection of two or more participants used most commonly for internal communication between company branches. However, video conferencing is becoming more and more frequently used for communicating with customers or trade partners or in business or technical discussions or consultancy or for training and educational purposes.
The aim of video conferencing is not only to transmit the image and voice of the speaker, but more and more often also recordings from other cameras, previously-recorded video sequences, PC presentations or images from a document camera.
Main benefits of video-conferencing include:
- time and cost savings
- easy control anyone can use
- fast and effective solution
- face-to-face communication
- enhancing your competitiveness
- readily-available and flexible communication means
Use of video-conferencing:
- discussions with trading partners or clients
- business meetings